We’re looking for a reliable and flexible person with a love of finance and accounts to join our Folly Farm family.
Working as part of the finance team, you’ll be based within the cash office with responsibility for the reconciliation of daily takings, preparing daily floats, attending to arcade and coin-operated machinery across the park and ATMs. You’ll also have responsibility for some financial administrative tasks including updating weekly figures. There will also be the opportunity for development/progression, with a full mentoring and in-house training programme implemented.
As part of the Folly Farm team you’ll need to have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Be meticulous, attentive to detail and analytical in your approach to work. A team player with the ability and confidence to work with individuals across all levels of the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good numerical, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous banking/cash collection or counting experience is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word and Outlook and have the aptitude to learn new accounting systems
- The ability to work under pressure and ensure accuracy is maintained throughout
In addition, the following would also be desirable:
- CIMA/AAT qualified or graduate with relevant degree and experience OR
- Hold a degree in Mathematics/Accounting or Finance, or educated to A’ Level or AAT standard with some accounts based experience.
- Experience within the leisure/tourism industry.
Due to the nature of the business applicants must be flexible in their working hours and willing to work weekends/Bank Holidays. Candidates may also be trained in other areas of the park, particularly during the winter (November to February) for full time hours.
Application form must be accompanied by Curriculum Vitae.
Closing Date: Sunday 21st January 2018