We’re looking for a reliable, self-motivated person to provide security cover on a large site working from 21:00 to 05:00. Required for two nights per week (Friday & Saturday).
Key responsibilities include:
- Securing the premises by inspecting buildings and access points.
- Carrying out regular patrols on a fully integrated work system.
- Preventing, reducing and minimising loss.
- Reporting irregularities and completing record logs.
- Dealing with emergency situations.
You may also need to undertake general cleaning/custodial duties.
The successful candidate must have a full driving licence with previous experience in a similar role or the security industry, with SIA licence desirable.
Application via our online form or by C.V. and covering letter to: Recruitment, Folly Farm Leisure Ltd, Begelly, Kilgetty, Pembrokeshire, SA68 0XA.
Closing Date: Monday 17th September 2018