The closing date has now passed for this job. Please check our current vacancies page for more positions.
Working as part of the finance team, you’ll be assisting with a range of cash office activities.
Duties include the reconciliation of daily takings, preparing daily floats, attending to coin-operated machinery across the park and ATMs. You’ll also have responsibility for financial administrative tasks including raising invoices and updating weekly figures and reports. There will also be the opportunity for progression, with a view for the role to develop into accountancy and payroll with a full mentoring and in-house training programme implemented.
As part of the Folly Farm team you’ll need to have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Be meticulous, attentive to detail and analytical in your approach to work. A team player with the ability and confidence to work with individuals across all levels of the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good numerical, written and verbal communication skills.
- A formal accountancy qualification or be working towards one.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Word and Outlook and have the aptitude to learn new accounting systems.
- The ability to work under pressure and ensure accuracy is maintained throughout.
In addition, the following would also be desirable:
- CIMA/AAT qualified or graduate with relevant degree and experience OR
- Hold a degree in Mathematics, Accounting or Finance, or educated to A’ Level or AAT standard with some accounts based experience.
- Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll experience.
- Experience within the leisure or tourism industry.
Due to the nature of the business applicants must be flexible in their working hours and willing to work weekends and Bank Holidays.
Application form must be accompanied by Curriculum Vitae.
Application via our online form or by C.V. and covering letter to: Recruitment, Folly Farm Leisure Ltd, Begelly, Kilgetty, Pembrokeshire, SA68 0XA.