Ho, ho, ho! This is a magical time of year to visit Folly Farm.
Not only do we have the main man himself but you can also pay a visit to his reindeer on our zoo. And the Folly Farm elves are on hand to bring that extra little bit of sparkle to your grotto experience. Santa’s brought gifts for the little ones. Plus there’s mulled wine and a mince pie for the adults which always helps spread the Christmas cheer.
Keeping Santa Safe
- ***We’re sorry, we’re now fully booked for Santa’s Grotto. You can check for cancellations on the link above or you can ask at the Grotto after 2.30pm on the day to see if we can fit you in.***
- Pre-booked tickets are required for children only (not the adults) to visit Santa’s Grotto – every child wishing to meet Santa and receive a gift will need a free Eventbrite ticket in addition to paying the £8.50 grotto charge per child. This includes under 2s and those children with an annual pass. Accompanying adults do not require an Eventbrite ticket.
- Pre-booking to visit Folly Farm itself is not required, this is just if you wish to visit Santa’s Grotto on your day out.
- Timed slots to visit Santa are not required but we do encourage you not to leave your visit until the end of the day. We close the Grotto queue at 3.30pm.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times inside the grotto unless you are exempt. This includes whilst queuing and when meeting Santa himself.
- This year, as he’s in a vulnerable age category, Santa will be behind a roped barrier so you won’t be able to sit on his knee but he’s still able to appear in the background of your photos.
- We’re applying the rule of six when entering Santa’s room and this includes any accompanying adults not just the children paying to receive a gift.
- Social distancing is required in the queuing area in the grotto and we’ve markers on the floor as a guide. Please respect other guests at all times.
- Cash only – cash payments are required for the grotto visit. There’s a free to use cashpoint just outside our gift shop near to the grotto.
2021 dates and times
There’s an additional charge of £8.50 per child to visit Santa in his grotto but you don’t need to book a time to see him. Ho ho oh no, just turn up on the day, join the queue and receive your gift.
Santa’s reindeer can be found in our zoo at our new Asian Adventure habitat. And to complete your Winter wonderland experience don’t forget to visit our magical indoor vintage fairground rides and complete our Gingerbread Trail for a chance to win a prize!