Here’s some stuff you should read before booking.
We just want you to enjoy your stay with us so we’ve tried to keep our terms and conditions short and sweet.
- Our park has been designed with families and couples in mind so we’re sorry but we don’t accept group bookings from hen and stag parties. We hope you understand this decision.
- We ask that you respect our quiet time after 10pm and show respect to your holiday neighbours and our staff at all times.
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times.
- For everyone’s safety we ask you to follow the speed restrictions on site.
- Feel free to bring your bikes but we ask that you do not leave them unattended in communal areas such as the shower blocks.
- Please dispose of your own rubbish in the designated bin bays.
- Standard WiFi is included free of charge.
- Entry to Folly Farm;
- Showman’s Wagons – unlimited entry to our attraction is included free of charge for the duration of your stay. Individual entry passes will be in your welcome pack and these must be presented to our admissions staff in order to gain entry.
- Touring pitches – you can purchase single day entry tickets at the same time you book your pitch at our touring site and these will give you unlimited entry to our attraction for the duration of your stay. You will need to collect your passes from the site warden before visiting the attraction as you’ll need to present these to our admissions staff in order to gain entry.
Touring pitches and camping
- Pitches are available from 1pm and we ask you to vacate by 11am on your departure day. If you’d like to visit Folly Farm on your last day then please speak to the park warden during your stay as we have a holiday area available on a first come, first serve basis.
- During school holidays you can only book our pitches for three, five or seven nights. Arrival days during these times are Mondays and Fridays. Outside of the school holidays you can book for a minimum of one night to arrive on any day.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due two weeks before your arrival date. Bookings cancelled within two weeks of your arrival will not be refunded. If you cancel or cut short your holiday due to poor weather and we are unable to resell your pitch then you will not be refunded. Unless your government advises against travel or the UK is in lockdown our normal cancellation policies will stand. If you’re affected by this advice then we will at first offer to move your booking.
- School holiday dates are set by local councils in line with Welsh Government mandates and we cannot be held responsible for any changes to these dates. You are booking a holiday at your own risk and deposits are non-refundable. We will do our best to accommodate any changes in dates subject to availability and we can hold over your deposits towards a future booking if you cancel before two weeks of your arrival, otherwise full payment may be required.
- All our pitches are super-sized (12m x 10m) and fully serviced.
- Our pitches are for a maximum of six people and one vehicle only.
- There is space for an awning and this is included in the price.
- Your dogs are welcome on our touring pitches but we ask that you clean up after them, keep them on a lead and keep them quiet at all times. We’re sorry, dogs are not allowed into our attraction (with the exception of guide dogs) but there are day kennels nearby.
- Check-in time for our Showman’s Wagons is from 4pm and we ask you to vacate our accommodation by 10am on the day of departure.
- We offer three, five and seven night short breaks throughout the year. Check-in days are Mondays and Fridays.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due ten weeks before your arrival date. Bookings cancelled within ten weeks of your arrival will only be refunded if we’re able to re-sell your Showman’s Wagon or subject to Hoseason’s cancellations terms. A cancellation fee may also be applied.
- Accommodation will be inspected after each stay and any damage may incur a charge.
- We’re sorry but we currently don’t accept dogs in our Showman’s Wagons.