There are many things we do to keep you safe on your day out – from inspecting the rides to providing plenty of handwashing stations.
Please help us help you by following instructions and listening to the advice of our team.
- Height restrictions on our rides are there for your safety. They are set by the people who look after fairground ride safety.
- Hand hygiene is important at our attraction. Please wash your hands with soap and water after contact with animals and before eating and drinking. This is also important in terms of minimising the risk of coronavirus and other viral illnesses. We’ve also added additional hand sanitising stations so you’re never too far away from somewhere you can sanitise your hands but this doesn’t replace the need to practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands regularly with soap and hot water.
- Please wear sensible footwear when visiting our park. We’re in the countryside and spread out over 120 acres so there’s a lot of walking and there may be some uneven paths.
- We like children to play and to meet our animals, so it’s wise not to dress them in their best clothes.
- Our job is to look after your general safety on park but parents are responsible for looking after their own children. We also don’t allow a child under the age of 14 to visit without an adult.
- We love scooters, they’re great fun, but they can cause chaos on park. We can look after them until you’re ready to leave.
Read more about health and safety in our helpful schools and groups information pack.