We think we do a good job. You tell us we’re awesome. We’re super grateful for that.
We’re humbled to have won many awards over the last 30 years but it’s the feedback from our visitors that provides the biggest reward…and helps keep us on our toes! We’re grateful for every single bit of feedback we receive, positive or negative. Thankfully, negative feedback is rare but we use it to learn, question and improve as we do with all the positive feedback and suggestions on how we can do things better.
We encourage our visitors to speak to our team about any aspect of their day out or stay with us so we know what we’re doing well and where we can improve. There are also lots of ways you can leave feedback for us after your visit.
- Leave a review for Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo on Google, TripAdvisor or Facebook
- Leave a review for our Holiday Park on Google, Facebook or on the Folly Farm website here
- Let us know about an animal feeding experience you’ve participated in here
- Review your animal adoption purchase here
- Review your annual pass here
We could tell you we’re great but we always think it’s better coming from the most important people…our visitors! There’s no higher praise.
- We’ve got a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor
- We have 6,000 reviews on Google with an average score of 4.8 out of 5
- Summer 2020 saw the first guests staying at our new Holiday Park. Check out our touring park reviews and camping reviews
- Read our p-p-perfect penguin experience reviews here
- Check out what visitors think of feeding our giraffes here
- Ever wondered what it’s like to meet our rhinos? Find out from those who have here
- You just love feeding our lions! Check out the reviews here
- You think our annual passes are great value for money. Read the reviews here