We know you might not want to do everything in one day. So we keep the main ticket price as low as we can, and let you decide whether or not to buy tokens for the vintage fairground, The Pembrokeshire Wheel, Follystone racetrack and The Big Dig. You can save 10% if you buy fairground tokens online before your visit.
Optional extras in detail
- Vintage fairground: 50p a token (some rides are one token per person, some are two)
- The Pembrokeshire Wheel and The Paratrooper ride: two 50p tokens per person
- Follystone racetrack: six 50p tokens per car (two people maximum per car)
- The Big Dig: four 50p tokens per digger (two people maximum per digger)
***Please note – during quieter times our rides run on rotation and some of our catering outlets are subject to seasonal opening variations too.***
For more information on our disabled facilities and discounted entry please click here.
General terms and conditions
- Online tickets are non-refundable. We cannot accept tickets that have expired or refund them if you are no longer able to use them.
- You cannot use tickets bought online in conjunction with any other offer. You cannot pay for online entry using Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
- Children under two can visit us free of charge so you don’t need to buy an online ticket for them.
- Concessions are for toddlers aged two, children aged 3-15, adults over 60 and disabled visitors. With some concessions, you’ll need to show proof of entitlement at the entrance.
- Visitors under the age of 14 must have an adult with them.
- Extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions. Fairground tokens are non-refundable but can be used as payment in our gift shop.
- Please check our opening times before you visit, we’d hate for you to have a wasted journey.
- The welfare of our animals is vitally important. Which is why we don’t let dogs in the park (apart from guide dogs with up-to-date vaccinations). Also, for the dogs’ wellbeing, we don’t allow anyone to leave them in a car by themselves in our car park. If you need to bring your dog with you, we’ve teamed up with these day kennels, where you can leave your pet while you’re enjoying Folly Farm.
- Please allow up to twelve hours for ticketing e-mails to arrive in your inbox.
- We’re sorry but we can’t be held responsible for incorrect information on external websites so please always check our website. If you spot any out of date information please let us know and we can contact them to have it changed.
You can read our full terms and conditions here.