We know you might not want to do everything in one day. So we keep the main ticket price as low as we can, and let you decide whether or not to buy tokens for our rides and charged-for attractions. You can buy your ride all day fairground wristbands online before your visit or buy tokens to pay as you go from our token machines on site. Tokens are £1 each.
Optional extras in detail
- Vintage fairground: some rides are one token per person, some are two
- The Pembrokeshire Wheel and The Paratrooper ride: two tokens per person
- Follystone racetrack: four tokens per car (two people maximum per car)
- The Big Dig: three tokens per digger (two people maximum per digger)
Please note – during quieter times our rides run on rotation and some of our catering outlets are subject to seasonal opening variations. Thank you for your understanding.
For more information on our disabled facilities and free carer entry please click here.
General terms and conditions
- Online tickets are non-refundable. We cannot accept tickets that have expired or refund them if you are no longer able to use them.
- You can save 5% by buying day tickets and annual passes in advance online but you cannot use tickets bought online in conjunction with any other offer.
- Children under two can visit us free of charge.
- Concessions are for toddlers aged two, children aged 3-15 and adults over 60. With some concessions, you’ll need to show proof of entitlement at the entrance. Disabled visitors pay our standard admission prices and this includes a free carer (proof of disability is required). More information can be found on our accessibility page.
- Visitors under the age of 14 must have an adult with them.
- Extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions. Fairground tokens are non-refundable but can be used as payment in our gift shop.
- We reserve the right to increase our prices at any time.
- Please check our opening times before you visit, we’d hate for you to have a wasted journey.
- The welfare of our animals is vitally important. Which is why we don’t let dogs in the park (apart from guide dogs with up-to-date vaccinations). Also, for the dogs’ wellbeing, we don’t allow anyone to leave them in a car by themselves in our car park. If you need to bring your dog with you, we’ve teamed up with these day kennels, where you can leave your pet while you’re enjoying Folly Farm.
- Please allow up to twelve hours for ticketing e-mails to arrive in your inbox and please check your junk mail folder.
- We’re sorry but we can’t be held responsible for incorrect information on external websites so please always check our website. If you spot any out of date information please let us know and we can contact them to have it changed.
You can read our full terms and conditions here.