So, whether you’re looking to pop by for a couple of hours or like to visit every school holiday, our annual passes make a lot of sense.
You only need to visit us more than three times a year to save money, but with our annual passes you can visit as many times as you like. And they’re valid for 12 months from whenever you buy them, so if you don’t get round to buying one until the summer you’ll still get your money’s worth. We even give you a month grace period to redeem your pass – handy if you’re buying one as a gift!
Try before you buy
If you’re not sure if you’d get good value from an annual pass, buy a day ticket and come and see for yourself how much there is to do. If you decide to upgrade to an annual pass on the day of your visit we’ll refund you the price of your day ticket. Just keep hold of your receipt.
Annual pass terms and conditions
- Annual passes are valid for one year from date of purchase, whatever time of year you buy them. If you buy an annual pass online you have a month’s grace period to redeem it, which is handy if you’re buying it as a gift.
- Annual passes get you entrance into Folly Farm only, extra charges apply to some of our optional attractions.
- We ask our annual pass holders to check our opening times before you visit, as we close mid-week during the winter months.
- Our annual pass cards carry your photo, so they can’t be used by anyone else.
- You should bring your annual pass every time you visit. We’re sorry but there’s a small admin charge if you forget it.
- Annual pass holders under the age of 14 still need to bring an adult with them.
- Unless otherwise stated an annual pass cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other promotional offer. This includes Tesco Clubcard Days Out vouchers which can’t be used as payment for or toward annual passes.
- Our full terms and conditions apply to annual pass holders as well.