We understand the need to keep an eye on the pennies.
So, here’s how we’re helping with some special offers and vouchers. You can also save 15% by buying our day entry tickets online.
Special offers terms and conditions
- Our Boomerang offer is for full-paying visitors only. We’re sorry but it doesn’t apply to those who’ve already had a reduced entry offer e.g. group bookings.
- To get our Boomerang offer, you need to keep hold of your receipt and get a ticket stamped before you leave, just ask our staff on your way out. We’ll ask you to provide some form of ID when we stamp your Boomerang ticket. This can be a bank card or driving licence but you must bring this back to the park with you for your return visit.
- Our Boomerang offer is non-transferable, so only the people who originally paid full price can return for half price.
- Tesco Clubcard Days Out vouchers can be used as payment for, or towards, our full price day entry tickets only. We can’t give you change if you overpay and they can only be used at the entrance and not to purchase tickets online at the discounted rate.
- You will need to present a print out of the electronic voucher emailed to you by Tesco.
- Tesco tokens can’t be used for our annual passes, group bookings or the return visit on our Boomerang offer. Nor can they be used for fairground tokens or in our gift shop.
- We’re sorry but we don’t take part in the Restaurant Rewards scheme so you can’t use your Tesco Restaurant Vouchers to buy food at Folly Farm.