With only 15 or more paying people, you can save over a third on group days out.
To make a group booking you just need to call us on 01834 812731 with rough numbers and an idea of arrival and departure times. You don’t need to pay until you visit, just in case the numbers change. And we’ve even put together this handy group visit information pack to help with organising your group trip.
Benefits of visiting as a group
- Big savings on our normal entrance prices if you pre-book and pay for your group in one transaction.
- Free all day coach parking and the coach driver gets free admission and a voucher towards a meal.
- Meal voucher/ice cream voucher and goody bag service – we can make these up for your group in advance to a set budget. Just ask about this service when you ring to make your booking.
Group visit terms and conditions
- We’re sorry but Tesco Clubcard Days Out vouchers cannot be used as payment for a group booking.
- There needs to be at least 15 paying visitors in your group. This means you can’t count annual pass holders or children under two.
- Group bookings must be paid for on the day in one transaction. Please have your final group numbers ready on arrival.
- Groups must be pre-booked by calling 01834 812731.
Please read our full terms and conditions.