Win tickets to Folly Farm this Halloween Half Term – sorry, this competition is now closed.
To celebrate Spooky Halloween at Folly Farm we’re giving away three family tickets to visit Folly Farm this October half term.
This competition is exclusively for our newsletter subscribers. Make sure you don’t miss out on competitions we run exclusively for newsletter subscribers by signing up here.
To be in with a chance of winning one of three sets of tickets for up to four people, answer the question below.
Answer: It was Professor Hal O’Ween!
Closing date: Sorry, this competition is now closed. The winners were Hannah Grant, Graham Hutchings and Michelle Maggs.
Competition terms and conditions
- Please read our competition rules carefully. If you enter our competitions we’ll assume you have read them and agree to them.
- You must be a newsletter subscriber in order for your competition entry to be valid.
- You need to be aged 16 or over to enter our competitions and living in the UK.
- Winners are drawn at random.
- We may ask your permission to take a photograph during your visit.
- We will name you as a winner on our website and social media.
- Employees of Folly Farm and their families can’t enter our competitions.
- Closing dates for competitions will be published on the competition posts. We reserve the right to change the closing date.
- We’re sorry but prizes cannot be transferred to another person and they cannot be exchanged for another prize or cash.
- Only one entry per person please.
- Please read our privacy and cookies policies to find out how we collect information about you when you enter our competitions.
- If you win we will notify you by email or through social media. If we don’t hear back from you within two weeks we reserve the right to offer the prize to someone else.
- If a prize is no longer available we reserve the right to replace with a different prize.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and we can apply different rules to a specific competition.