***Updated: Please see latest rules in place for your visit here.***
New Year, New Rules! Here’s the Latest Information on Staying Safe on Your Visit.
We’ve updated our Staying Safe guide following the Welsh Government guidance that came into effect on 26 December 2021. Please take the time to read this guidance before you visit and make sure you follow these latest measures when you visit.
- Don’t visit if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day.
- Wear a face covering in all our indoor areas including our food outlets unless you are sat at a table eating and dinking (unless you’re exempt).
- Maintain a 2m distance from other visitors, our staff and our animals. We’ve got floor markers and barriers in place to help you do this and regular visual and verbal reminders throughout the park.
- Don’t meet more than five other people (unless from your household) at our attraction. This applies to both our indoor and outdoor areas.
Pre-booking is not currently required to visit our attraction, you can just turn up and pay on arrival. We’ll keep this under review when visitor numbers increase and according to the public health situation at that time.
Under the current guidance you are not required to show a Covid Pass or a negative lateral flow test to visit us.
Our Paratrooper ride is currently unavailable due to essential maintenance and The Big Dig and the red play area near The Pembrokeshire Wheel are being redeveloped for your future enjoyment. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for helping us to keep you safe on your next visit.