Folly View, is our five star holiday accommodation, a stone’s throw away from Folly Farm.
Perfect for large families, Folly view is our Visit Wales five star graded self-catering property which sleeps up to ten people.
Located opposite, and within walking distance of, Folly Farm it offers some great views of the surrounding countryside, our rare breed farm animals and the big wheel too! You can even take in the views whilst relaxing in your own private hot tub!
UPDATE: In accordance with the localised lockdown guidance regarding unnecessary travel, we’re sorry but we cannot accept bookings from Caerphilly, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Newport, Merthyr Tydfil, Bridgend, Blaenau Gwent, Cardiff, Swansea, Neath Port Talbot, Vale of Glamorgan, Torfaen, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Conwy and Wrexham county boroughs, as well as the town of Llanelli and the city of Bangor, until the restrictions are lifted. We also cannot take bookings from England’s Tier Two and Tier Three local lockdown areas, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Central Belt.If you are due to stay with us from these areas then you will be contacted to rearrange your booking.
In line with Welsh Government guidance, all bookings will need to be for one household only up to a maximum of six people (excluding under 11s).
- We’ve signed up to Cottages.com’s “Safer Stays” initiative so you can be reassured we’re following the relevant industry guidance to keep you safe on your visit.
- We respectfully ask that guests respect social distancing measures. In Wales the safe distance is written in law as 2m so please bear this is mind.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times to make sure they don’t accidentally break social distancing guidelines.
- We’re doing everything we can to keep you, others, our staff and our wider community safe. So, we ask that when you visit our attraction you follow our social distancing measures which you can read more about in our Staying Safe guide. We also ask you to respect our local community, who understandably may be a little nervous about about increased visitors to the area and follow social distancing guidelines when visiting shops, beaches, our coast path and any other local attractions to keep yourselves and others safe. If you are able to bring food and drink with you to reduce pressure on our local infrastructure, it’s much appreciated at this time.
- You must not travel to Folly View if you, or anyone in your household, have any coronavirus symptoms including a temperature, new persistent cough or sudden loss of taste or smell. If you, or another member of your household, become unwell during your visit you must return home, self isolate and call 119. If you don’t feel well enough to drive then you should contact our duty manager, whose number is displayed in your Welcome Pack, who will make travel arrangements for you.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to extending a warm welcome to Pembrokeshire.
Folly View is located opposite, and a short walking distance from, Folly Farm.
All the fun of the farm!
Unlimited free entry to Folly Farm is included for the duration of your visit so you can spend all day with us or just pop in for an hour or two on your way back from the beach!
In 2019 Folly View received a Customers’ Choice Award from cottages.com for achieving an overall rating of 9.9 based on reviews from guests.
You can book Folly View through our booking partner.