Roll up, roll up!
Our quirky Showman’s Wagons offer something that little bit different for your holiday accommodation. Children will love staying in our fairground styled caravans. What child – or indeed adult – wouldn’t?
All the fun of the fair
Our Showman’s Wagons are themed around the different rides we have in our vintage fairground at our award-winning family attraction right next door. From the Carousel to the Waltzer to the Twist, these fun caravans add a little bit of magic to your stay.
Unlimited free entry to Folly Farm is included for the duration of your visit so you’ll be able to get your funfair fix. Please note under current Welsh Government guidance our indoor vintage fairground remains closed but our outdoor rides including our Big Wheel will be open. Just buy, clean, pre-bagged tokens from our gift shop on the day or buy them in advance and collect at our entrance.
UPDATE: In accordance with the localised lockdown guidance regarding unnecessary travel, we’re sorry but we cannot accept bookings from Caerphilly, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Newport, Merthyr Tydfil, Bridgend, Blaenau Gwent, Cardiff, Swansea, Llanelli, Neath Port Talbot, Vale of Glamorgan and Torfaen county boroughs until the restrictions are lifted.
In line with Welsh Government guidance on the opening of touring parks, all bookings will need to be for one household, or extended household only up to a maximum of six people (excluding under 11s).
- We’ve signed up to Hoseasons’ “Safer Stays” initiative so you can be reassured we’re following the relevant industry guidance to keep you safe on your visit.
- We respectfully ask that guests stay within the area around their Showman’s Wagon and respect the social distancing measures when walking around the site. In Wales the safe distance is written in law as 2m so please bear this is mind.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times to make sure they don’t accidentally break social distancing guidelines.
- We’re doing everything we can to keep you, others, our staff and our wider community safe. So, we ask that when you visit our attraction you follow our social distancing measures which you can read more about in our Staying Safe guide. We also ask you to respect our local community, who understandably may be a little nervous about about increased visitors to the area and follow social distancing guidelines when visiting shops, beaches, our coast path and any other local attractions to keep yourselves and others safe. If you are able to bring food and drink with you to reduce pressure on our local infrastructure, it’s much appreciated at this time.
- You must not travel to our Showman’s Wagon if you, or anyone in your household, have any coronavirus symptoms including a temperature, new persistent cough or sudden loss of taste or smell. If you, or another member of your household, become unwell during your visit you must return home, self isolate and call 119. If you don’t feel well enough to drive then you should contact our park warden on the number displayed in reception who will make travel arrangements for you.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to extending a warm welcome to Pembrokeshire.
Each wagon has two bedrooms and sleeps two adults and two children. An open plan kitchen and dining area provides a place to share time as a family. A double room, single room with two bunk beds and a family shower room completes the layout.
- Fairground-themed soft furnishings
- Kitchen area with sink, oven, hob and fridge
- Bench dining and lounge area
- Family shower room
- WiFi, Freeview TV and DVD player
- Cotton bed linen and plenty of fluffy towels are supplied
- Entry to Folly Farm for the duration of your stay
Useful information – Q&A
Q: When can I book to stay from?
A: You can book through our booking partner, Hoseasons, to stay from the 17 July 2020.
Q: When can I arrive?
A: Check-in time for our Showman’s Wagons is 4pm and we ask you to vacate your wagon by 9am (to allow for the enhanced cleaning regimes as a result of Covid-19) on the day of departure. Check-in days are Mondays and Fridays.
Q: Is there a minimum stay?
A: Yes. There’s a minimum stay of three nights in our Showman’s Wagons. Our wagons can be booked from Friday to Monday (three nights), Monday to Friday (four nights) or Friday to Friday (seven nights).
Q: How much is it to stay in the Showman’s Wagons?
A: Prices vary from week to week so it’s best to check prices on our booking partner’s site.
Q: Is entry to Folly Farm included in the price?
A: It sure is! So you can visit as many times as you like for the duration of your stay. Come all day or just pop in for a couple of hours, the choice is yours. At the moment, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we’re asking all visitors to our attraction to pre-book their visit so we can control numbers for social distancing. If you’re staying with us you will not need to pre-book your visit as we’ve accounted for these visitor numbers and held back a daily allocation of tickets.
Q: Can I bring my dog?
A: We’re sorry, but we do not currently allow dogs in our Showman’s Wagons.
Q: Can I bring my bike?
A: Sure thing. We’re bike friendly. We just ask you to respect the social distancing guidelines on site and supervise your children when they’re cycling.
Q: Are your Showman’s Wagons accessible?
A: We’re sorry but currently our Showman’s Wagons aren’t accessible for wheelchair users. We do have plans to add accessible accommodation to our Holiday Park in the next phase.
For the enjoyment and safety of all of our visitors we ask you to read our terms and conditions.